Having a tattoo (or several) can be a really fun way to express yourself. The only problem? Well, a real tattoo is kind of, kind of, really permanent – even tiny ankle tattoos are a lifetime commitment. If you’re looking to avoid that kind of commitment forever and ever, showing your creative side with a temporary option may be the perfect compromise. We’re not talking about the washable tattoos you wore as a kid – these art options are path cooler. So scroll down for 13 not-so-permanent tattoos you’ll want to rock all spring.
3. Vintage Floral Temporary Tattoo ($12): Nothing screams spring more than flowers, so this bright and colorful tattoo is a perfect choice for the season. If you wear it on your arm, pair it with a bohemian tank top or flowy dress to really show off its vintage appeal.
4. “Free” temporary tattoo ($3): Simple and sweet, this fashionable ring gives you a little life every time you look at your hand. This temporary ink is about as Instagram-worthy as it gets.
6. Tattly quail feather in gold ($6): Silver and gold trends aren’t just for the holiday season, you know. This metallic foil feather would look great worn over any glimpse of the extra skin you show in hot weather.
seven. Anchor Temporary Tattoo ($1): Get in touch with your nautical side with this simple anchor tattoo. If you really want to do it all, pair it with flip flops or boat shoes for some serious ocean flair.
8. Watercolor Splash Temporary Tattoo ($7): There’s nothing more artistic than a few splashes of watercolor. The colors in this tattoo would add the perfect splash of pigment when paired with a basic white t-shirt and jeans.
ten. Butterfly Temporary Tattoo ($4): There’s nothing prettier than an elegant blue butterfly. Express your free spirit by sporting this little guy for a few days.
12. Arrow Temporary Tattoo ($1): Minimalists will swoon for this simple yet pretty design. While the ink looks awesome anywhere, putting it on the side of your hand is both unexpected and awesome.
13. Wanderlust temporary tattoo ($2): For the jet-setter who constantly dreams of traveling the world, this typescript tattoo says it all.